The administrator of the User's personal data provided via the contact form, i.e. the entity deciding on the purposes and means of their processing, is SK-WORK Sławomir Klewek Spółka Komandytowa (limited partnership), Sokołowska street 56, 08-110 Siedlce, NIP 9671364219, (hereinafter referred to as the Administrator).
The personal data provided by the User in the contact form are processed by the Administrator on the basis of the consent given by the User, in the sense of Article 6 Act 1(a) of the Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EW - hereinafter referred to as RODO (General Data Protection Regulation).
The User has the right to access their personal data at any time, to rectify, erase or restrict their processing and the right to object to the processing, as well as the right to data export.
The Administrator processes the personal data of the Service User for the following purposes:
- Communication with the User, in particular complaint service regarding the Administrator's products or services;
- Presentation of commercial offers to the User by electronic means;
- Presentation of commercial offers to the User during a telephone contact;
- For the purposes of recruitment processes.
The Administrator may process the User's personal data provided in the contact form also for the following purposes:
- for the purpose of concluding and performing a possible contract between the User and the Administrator and servicing the User as the Administrator's customer in accordance with Article 6 Act 1(b) of the RODO (General Data Protection Regulation);
- for the purpose of making financial settlements with the User who is a customer of the Administrator by way of performing a possible agreement concluded between the parties, as well as possible vindication of claims from the User who is a customer as part of the Administrator's legally justified venture according to Article 6 Act 1 (f) of the RODO, and fulfilment of the Administrator's legal obligations towards tax authorities on the basis of separate regulations according to Article 6 Act 1 (c) of the RODO;
- for the purposes of carrying out the Administrator's marketing activities within the framework of Administrator's legally justified venture as defined in Article 6 Act 1 (f) of the RODO, and also in accordance with the declarations of will concerning marketing communications made to the Administrator. Consents granted for marketing communications (e.g. for sending commercial information by e-mail or telephone contact for direct marketing purposes) may be withdrawn at any time, without affecting the legality of the processing performed on the basis of consent before its withdrawal;
- in order to comply with the Administrator's legal obligations towards the User set out in the RODO, within the meaning of Article 6 Act 1 (c) of the RODO.
The User's personal data is or may be transferred to the following categories of recipients:
- advertising or marketing service providers;
- external sales companies.
The Administrator shall store personal data for such a period as is necessary to achieve the specified purposes, i.e.:
- for the duration of the Administrator's business activities;
- In case of data included in the application documents sent by the User in response to job offers published in the Service by the Administrator - for the period of conducting the recruitment processes by the Administrator, no longer than 1 year from the date the data was made available.
In case of any questions or problems related to the processing of personal data, please contact the Administrator at the following address:
The user has the right to bring a complaint to the President of the Office for Personal Data Protection.